- Tour Information
- Photo Gallery
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Jaco Beach , Garabito, Puntarenas
- Product code: P0KJGA
The Vista Los Suenos Extreme Canyoning experience will take you hiking in the rainforest, rappelling down amazing waterfalls, trekking the river beds and jumping into natural swimming pools! this is a must-do adventure in Costa Rica!!
Your adventure kicks off with a 15-minute tractor ride, you will then take a 15-minute hike to the starting platform, during this hike you will find some step areas as well as some steps, along the way you will discover the Central Pacific transitional rainforest. Upon arrival to the first platform, you will get all the safety instructions, and start with our 250 ft auto guided repel descent. Our second decent is a rappel down the face of a 70 ft waterfall, shortly after you will descend our biggest waterfall, an amazing 150ft rappel after that we still have lots of fun.
Extreme Canyoning Includes: Bilingual certified guides, tractor ride, nature hike, various waterfall rappels, fruits, water, snacks, and lunch
Extreme Canyoning Restrictions:
– Minimum age 12 years.
– The difficulty of this tour is high
– You will have to be able to climb stairs
– You will have to hike for about 20-25 minutes
– You will have to know how to swim
– Your clothes and shoes will get completely wet,
– To participate in the Canyoning, we recommend you have a sense of adventure.
What to bring:
– Water shoes (mandatory)
– Clothes you can get wet
– Extra clothes