- Tour Information
- Photo Gallery
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Jaco Beach, Garabito, Puntarenas
- Product code: PWLYMU
This is our half day ATV adventure in Costa Rica, you will have a morning option and an afternoon option, first you will receive driving instructions, and then before you begin your journey you will take a test run on our specially designed private track. From here on, your guide will lead you along the beautiful Costa Rica jungle trails, following rivers, dirt paths, and our amazing ocean view lookout spots, if your driving skills allow it, you will be able to visit the town of Bijagual and stop at Doña Martas place.
You will then arrive at your own private waterfalls, here you will have time to swim and enjoy nature. This adventure is located only 10 minutes from Jaco Beach and Los Suenos Resort,
Includes: 4-hour tour, bilingual guides, safety equipment, entrance to the Waterfalls, fruits and water, Honda and Yamaha vehicles are used on the tour.
What to bring: Extra clothes, sunglasses, sunblock, tennis shoes, swimming clothes, credit card for vehicle deposit.
– Must bring a credit card Visa or Mastercard for vehicle deposit
– Drivers must be 18 years old
– You may get dirty on the tour, dress appropriately
– If the path is wet it can become very muddy
– In the jungle and river, insects are to be expected