- Tour Information
- Photo Gallery
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Jaco Beach, Garabito, Puntarenas
- Product code: PWLYMU
This is our half day ATV adventure in Costa Rica, you will have a morning option and an afternoon option, first you will receive driving instructions, and then before you begin your journey you will take a test run on our specially designed private track. From here on, your guide will lead you along the beautiful Costa Rica jungle trails, following rivers, dirt paths, and our amazing ocean view lookout spots. After a short 5 minute hike in the forest, you will then arrive at your own private waterfalls, here you will have time to swim and enjoy nature, during the tour your guides will have cool water and at the end we will greet you with fresh tropical fruits. This adventure includes a delicious lunch at our El Bosque Restaurant, located in the rainforest. This adventure is located only 10 minutes from Jaco Beach and Los Suenos Resort,
Includes: 4-hour tour, bilingual guides, lunch, safety equipment, entrance to the Waterfalls, fruits and water, Honda Fourtrax 420cc and Kymco 300cc vehicles are used on the tour.
What to bring: Extra clothes, sunglasses, sunblock, tennis shoes, swimming clothes, credit card for vehicle deposit.
– Must bring a credit card Visa or Mastercard for vehicle deposit
– Drivers must be 18 years old
– You may get dirty on the tour, dress appropriately
– If the path is wet it can become very muddy
– In the jungle and river, insects are to be expected